gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Advance Rename Tool WOW! (also a tip about bookmarks)

From: Ken Taylor
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Advance Rename Tool WOW! (also a tip about bookmarks)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:04:48 -0400

Thank Michael,

I am in horizontal layout. That is my normal mode. I just looked and I see the Profile option. Neat! I am not sure how I might take advantage of that but I will keep it in mind.

For the past 8 years I have been using an ancient version of gnome-commander which was "current" in CentOS 6. Now that I am using CentOS 7 and the most recent version of g-c I REALLY need to start exploring its features.

Ken