gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] New icon contest :-)

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] New icon contest :-)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 16:53:16 +0100

Hey Ken,

No worries, I don't plan to change the icon completely. As said, I actually
like the floppy disc and I just would like to have it modernized :-)

From time to time I thought about doing this already, but some days ago I
stumbled other this blog post from Jakub, which just motivated me to ask for
help here.

We also could ship the old icon within the gcmd package or even better just
place the old icon somewhere on the homepage of Gnome Commander (in a history
section?) for reference.

Best wishes
Uwe