gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] gcmd on Ubuntu 19.04 (Disco Dingo) ???

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] gcmd on Ubuntu 19.04 (Disco Dingo) ???
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019 18:41:31 +0200

Hi Albrecht,

as I don't use Ubuntu I can only tell you the following: have a look at the
installation commands of the following Docker file:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-commander/blob/master/Dockerfile

Basically like 13 to line 17. The lines install everything you need (and a bit
more) and they activate gcc 8 which is needed for Gcmd 1.10. After this, run
"./autogen.sh && make && sudo make install". That should be enough.

Best
Uwe