gcmd-users

[gcmd-usr] Gnome Commander 1.12.1 released

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: [gcmd-usr] Gnome Commander 1.12.1 released
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 21:59:29 +0200

Hi,

today I released Gnome Commander 1.12.1.

Many thanks go to the creators of the bug reports, the translators all who I
forgot to mention here :)

Happy commanding!

Uwe

Version 1.12.1
##############

Bug fixes:
 * Fixed issue #12 (Ask for the second time when trying to delete non-empty
directory)
 * Fixed issue #97 ("Execute" not shown in file popup menu for executable files)
 * Fixed issue #98 ("Execute" doesn't work on files with space in filename)
 * Fixed issue #55 (Theme does not change in all tabs when applied)
 * Fixed issue #102 (Compilation error when TagLib is not available)
 * Fixed issue #103 (Crash when empty string is given for search)

New or updated translations:
 * pl (Piotr Drąg)
 * pt_BR (Enrico Nicoletto)
 * sr (Мирослав Николић)