gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] fwd:Must Have Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.

From: Xavier Tipton
Subject: [Gene-discuss] fwd:Must Have Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 11:30:07 -0060

Dear Customer.

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best US on-line pharmacy store'.

Can't find high-quality medications that you need? Don't want to go to your local drug store?

Than you should visit USDrug store. You'll find any high-quality United States medication at good price here: http://jwicrr.priackly.com/?einiwzcouegj

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

Order same quality meds here:
http://jwicrr.priackly.com/?einiwzcouegj

Sincerely yours,
American Consumer Association