Re: [Getfem-users] collaboration between GMM and KDE/Eigen

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] collaboration between GMM and KDE/Eigen
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:15:09 +0100

Le Mercredi 24 Janvier 2007 06:48, vous avez écrit :
> Cool Yves,
>   I hope lscg becomes a useful addition. Hopefully in
> the future, lsqr will be implemented as well. :)
>
> Cheers
> Ben
>
> PS. How can I checkout just the gmm++ files without
> getfem? I see that they are in the same directory.
> Would it be possible to seperate them?

In fact, I have a little script which separate them and make the archive of
the standalone version of Gmm.
If you want to run only the Gmm tests you can run something like

export srcdir=.  &&  ./make_gmm_test.pl

in the tests directory (srcdir should be the directory where the source of the
tests are).

Best,

Yves.

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.80.11
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA de Lyon          fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29
  Institut Camille Jordan - CNRS UMR 5208
  20, rue Albert Einstein
  69621 Villeurbanne Cedex, FRANCE
  http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/~renard