[Getfem-users] Problem with "#include <>" in header files

From: Schleimer, Ben
Subject: [Getfem-users] Problem with "#include <>" in header files
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:11:57 -0800 (PST)

Hey Yves,
  I think that there's a problem with the way the
headers in gmm include other headers. Specifically, I
think all
#include <...h>
should be replaced with
#include "...h"

I'm trying to get gmm merged in with eigen and I don't
want to install the gmm*.h files to ${PREFIX}/include
because it'll over-populate the include directory.
Instead, I'm creating a subdir gmm/ and placing the
gmm headers in there. The user should specify
-I$PREFIX/include and in his files write
#include <gmm/gmm.h>

Is this something you are interested in changing in
getfem or should I just change it in eigen's port of
gmm?

 Cheers,
Ben

"He who writes the code gets to choose his license, and nobody else gets to
complain" - Linus Torvalds
IMHO, it should read - "He who writes the code gets to choose his license, and
everybody else complains."