[Getfem-users] Build a mesh with quadrature points

From: Giovani
Subject: [Getfem-users] Build a mesh with quadrature points
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:44:01 -0300

Good day  gentlemen!

Suppose I have a getfem::mesh object that has a getfem::mesh_fem linked to it, and also a getfem::mesh_im that's also linked.

I would like to build a new getfem::mesh, whose nodes are located at the quadrature points of the previous mesh. Is there any simple way of retrieving a list with the global coordinates of those quadrature points?

Best Regards,

Giovani M. Faccin