[Getfem-users] qhull - problem

From: Eugen Wintersberger
Subject: [Getfem-users] qhull - problem
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:28:39 +0200

I try to compile the SVN release of getfem with qhull support.
After downloading qhull 2003.1 from the homepage and installing it I
recompiled getfem with --enable-qhull. The compilation and installation
finished without problems. However, when I try to import the getfem
module into ipython i get the following error:

ImportError:
/home/eugen/apps/inst/lib/python2.4/site-packages/getfem/_getfem.so: undefined
symbol: qh_new_qhull

Do I maybe have the wrong version of qhull installed? Or is there any
reported problem with linking?

thanks and best regards
   Eugen