Re: [Getfem-users] assembling equations containing curls

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] assembling equations containing curls
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:49:15 +0200

Hi alex,

No, we did not add a special term to take the curl of a finite element method
directly into account in  the generic assembly description. It should be of
course possible to add it quite easily but for the moment, you can use a term
like

't=comp(vGrad(#1)); V(#1)+=t(:,3,2)-t(:,2,3); W(#1)+=t(:,1,3)-t(:,3,1);

Does this answer  your question ?

Yves.