Re: [Getfem-users] Problem with python interface

From: LUK ShunTim
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Problem with python interface
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:33:46 +0800

Julien Pommier wrote:
Hi,

I can't reproduce that here, demo_tripod.py is running fine, and the class
numarray.numarraycore.NumArray (which is the type of the variable 'pidtop') is
handled just fine by the getfem module (this is on ubuntu, with python 2.5.1
and numarray 1.5.2). Maybe you should check that you do not have multiple
getfem modules in your python path ? Or that you are really using numarray
1.5.2 ? Sorry, I have no better idea.

Yes, in ipython.

In [1]: import numarray
In [2]: numarray.__version__
Out[2]: '1.5.2'

The default for debian/sid is still python 2.4. I'll try 2.5 and see if the problem goes away and report back.

Thanks for looking into it,
ST