[Getfem-users] B = curl A : how to impose a jauge?

From: Riccardo Scorretti
Subject: [Getfem-users] B = curl A : how to impose a jauge?
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 07:55:21 +0100

Hi. I'm interested in modeling in quasi-static electromagnetism, and I want to represent a flux density through a vector potential (i.e. B = curl A). To this aim, a jauge condition has to be imposed on A. One convenient way to impose such a jauge is to impose A=0 over a subset of the edges, which is a tree (that is, all nodes of the geometry are "touched" without forming a closed loop).

The question is: how to obtain the list of all the edges of a geometry, so as to build a tree?

Riccardo Scorretti (novice to GetFem++)