Re: [Getfem-users] grid functions in Getfem

From: Andreykiv, A.
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] grid functions in Getfem
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:19:20 +0200

Hi Roman,

In cases like this I used simple STL container like:

std::vector<int> myContainer(myMesh.nb_points());

Although it might be a problem if you used remeshing, the the node numbering would change.

Another thing, you can probably also create a dedicated getfem::mesh_fem mf object and a corresponding
container std::vector<int> myContainer(mf.nb_dof()); that contains the degrees of freedom, that would be your integer field on the nodes.
With this it would also be easy to extract the values of the field that belong only to one region.

But all of this can also be done with STL containers only.

May be GetFem fathers have better ideas.

Best regards,
                 Andriy