[Getfem-users] Regions problem: GMSH&GetFEM++

From: Mattia Assanelli
Subject: [Getfem-users] Regions problem: GMSH&GetFEM++
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:10:48 +0200

Hi guys,
first of all thanks to Mirko who sent me a working binary for XP & Matlab2008. I have some problems importing a mesh from GMSH: in my mesh I defined a Physical Volume and 2 Surfaces, but when I import it in GetFEM++ I can only see the volume. If I run the command gf_mesh_get(Mesh,'regions',1) I get 3 as result, in fact only the region with id=3 seems to be populated....

Thanks a lot
Mattia

Mattia Assanelli
Ph.D. Student
Politecnico di Milano
Dipartimento di Elettronica ed Informazione
Phone:  +39 02 2399 3735
Mail:   address@hidden
Address:Via Golgi, 40 - 20133 Milano - Italy