Re: [Getfem-users] solvers won't solve

From: Michael . Walker
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] solvers won't solve
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:11:38 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks Luis,
According to the getfem.py file it is  __version__ = "$Revision: 2931 $".
I'm pretty sure its version 3.1, the latest stable release when I
downloaded it in early March of this year.
Below is the relevant part of the code. I have left out the construction
of the mesh m, which is working properly.
thanks
Michael

fem = MeshFem(m,1)
fem.set_fem(Fem('FEM_PK(2,1)'))

##################
#
print "integration method"
#
##################
mim = MeshIm(m)
mim.set_integ(Integ('IM_TRIANGLE(1)'))

##################
#
print "bricks"
#
##################
#B = MdBrick('bilaplacian',mim,fem)
B = MdBrick('generic_elliptic',mim,fem)

m.set_region(41,m.faces_from_cvid(face_trans[50]))
m.set_region(42,m.faces_from_cvid(face_trans[51]))

C = MdBrick('dirichlet',B,41,fem,'penalized')
C.set_param('R',array([0.]) )

D = MdBrick('dirichlet',C,42,fem,'penalized')
D.set_param('R',array([0.]) )

mds = MdState('real')
D.solve(mds)
state = mds.state()