Re: [Getfem-users] Getfem with qhull

From: Julien Pommier
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Getfem with qhull
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 12:45:15 +0100

Quoting Roland Stoffel <address@hidden>:
> I am trying to install Getfem++ v.4.0.0 with qhull (v. 2010.1) support.
> Can anyone tell me how to do it? How to configure getfem with qhull?

Hi Roland,

If you are compiling qhull yourself, the simplest way is to do:

cd qhull-2010.1/src
make
sudo mkdir /usr/include/qhull/
sudo install *.h /usr/include/qhull/
sudo install libqhull.a /usr/lib/

You need to have admin proviledges to run install the qhull files in /usr/lib
and /usr/include/qhull . But that way, the ./configure of getfem will find
these files ( check for the line "checking qhull/qhull.h presence... yes" in
its output)

--
Julien