Re: [Getfem-users] Linking Getfem++ library to a Microsoft Visual Studio

From: Jaime Armendáriz Villalba
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Linking Getfem++ library to a Microsoft Visual Studio C++ project
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:39:53 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to achive the same objective as you, however i have not been able to reproduce it.

Since getfem is licensed as LGPL, I'm trying to obtain a correct DLL  to link it from my c++ program (visual studio). I've followed the steps from the following link, but did not manage to link:

http://www.mingw.org/wiki/MSVC_and_MinGW_DLLs

If you manage to link your program with getfem, please let me/us know.

Thank you, hope my info helps a bit.

Jaime