[Getfem-users] Assign different material constants

From: Artur A . Poźniak
Subject: [Getfem-users] Assign different material constants
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:23:19 +0200

Dear Developers and Users,

I created a microstructure for an elastic analysis (2D). So I have a
box with some regions inside it. My question is how can I assign
different material constants for these regions? I expect that while
generating mesh in GMSH the ''physical surface`` would let me
distinguish different surfaces, but do I need different brick for each
region?

Thanks in advance!
Artur Pozniak