Re: [Getfem-users] Submit of a patch to use 2nd order elements for impor

From: Jaime Armendáriz Villalba
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Submit of a patch to use 2nd order elements for import.
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:53:13 +0200

Hello Yves,

No, this has nothing to be with the problem with 64 bit. I'm still testing the patch you submitted in both win32,win64,linux32 and linux64. I will let you know when I have tested everything deeply.

This patch is because reading the getfem_import.cc I thought it would be interesting to have that feature, I added it and seemed to work fine for my cases.

Thank you very much for everything, I will let everybody know about the 64 bit issue as soon as possible.

Jaime Armendariz Villaba