[Getfem-users] Problem matlab interface.

From: Ronan Perrussel
Subject: [Getfem-users] Problem matlab interface.
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:50:02 +0200

Dear getfem users,

I have just compiled getfem with matlab interface on a new workstation (ubuntu 10.04 on X86_64, MatlabR2008b). Computations under matlab seem to work nicely except that I obtain the following message when I want to plot a solution: error in gf_plot : Undefined function or method 'getopt' for input arguments of type 'struct'.

I am surely forget a little thing but I do not know why.
Does someone have an idea?

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Ronan