Re: [Getfem-users] Non breaking space in appendixA.rst

From: Renard Yves
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Non breaking space in appendixA.rst
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:45:01 +0100

Dear Kostas,

The problem was that these characters make the Latex compilation failed.
sorry, I don't know an alternative (apart may be something like :math:`8~\text{for}~P~=~2`

Thank you anyway for the Serendipity Hexa 20 element !

Yves.

logari81 <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi all!

In revision 3728 I had imported some non-breaking spaces in
appendixA.rst . It seems that in revision 3730 some of them became
corrupted, at least on linux. Actually, the reason for using
non-breaking spaces was in order to keep the elements of each of the
following two lines in a separate line:
8 for P = 2,
20 for P = 3
If there are compatibility problems with non breaking spaces on
different platforms, I would be glad to hear any alternative solution to
keep this two lines apart. Otherwise I could revert the changes in 3730
if these weren't on purpose.

Regards

Kostas