[Getfem-users] Use of CUDA BLAS

From: Konstantin Ladutenko
Subject: [Getfem-users] Use of CUDA BLAS
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:41:57 +0300

Dear All,

 I am new to GetFEM++ and want to use it for GPU culculations. I guess that the
easiest way to do this is to link GetFEM++
with CUBLAS library. Does anyone tried to do this? Is it possible in theory?
Can I expect some speedup (what is the ratio
(make model)/(linear solve) in time units for big 3D models)?

I have no NVidia card on hand, but there is two Tesla cards in our computing
center, so I am interested in any information
before requesting for computer time...

Regards,
Kosty