[Getfem-users] how to compile my own program?

From: Martin Genet
Subject: [Getfem-users] how to compile my own program?
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 17:04:05 -0800

Dear all,

I would like to compile my own program based on the GetFEM library. For instance, I want to start from getfem/tests/laplacian.cc and modify it to adapt it to my problem.

When I go to getfem/tests, I can run "make laplacian" and then "./laplacian laplacian.param" and everything works perfectly. But when I move laplacian.cc and laplacian.param to some directory, I can't manage to compile it anymore. And I can't find any information about this. What is the correct way to do it?

Many thanks in advance for your precious help.
And sorry for the trivial question.

Best regards,
Martin.