[Getfem-users] some questions on sparse matrix operations on gmm++

From: Umut Tabak
Subject: [Getfem-users] some questions on sparse matrix operations on gmm++
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:36:04 +0200

Dear Get-fem'ers,

I have some questions related to the gmm++,

+ Is there a way to get the triplet data of a sparse, say csr matrix, directly from gmm++, or do I have to iterate over the non-zeros of the matrix, I am searching for a method like row_data, col_data, value_data or so, are these implemented transparently to the user? I would like to get these 3 arrays.

+ There is a mumps interface in the source code of the library? Are there any starter examples on how to use this interface?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Umut