[Getfem-users] Installation getfem++-1.7

From: laura cattaneo
Subject: [Getfem-users] Installation getfem++-1.7
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:05:23 +0200

Dear all,
I have to install getfem++-1.7 on my laptop (Mac OS X, version 10.7.5) because I have to run a code that was written with this old version of Getfem.
But, during the installation procedure, I got this mistake when I'm running the ./configure:

configure: error: linking to Fortran libraries from C fails

What does it mean? How can I solve the problem??

Thanks,
cheers

Laura Cattaneo