Re: [Getfem-users] getfem++ in visual studio or eclipse

From: Andriy Andreykiv
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] getfem++ in visual studio or eclipse
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:52:31 +0200

Dear Wen,

You are right. It's not there in the official distribution of the Getfem.
However, you can get it if you do svn-checkout of the getfem repository at
http://svn.gna.org/svn/getfem

Best regards,
                       Andriy

P.S. It can happen that the MSVC solution is not up to date and some new files where not added.
       In order to fix this you should add all the getfem files to the libgetfem project