[Getfem-users] Bug related to element faces referred both as short_type

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: [Getfem-users] Bug related to element faces referred both as short_type and size_type
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 14:14:05 +0200

Hi,

I have just noticed that in fem_interpolation_context, element faces are referred as size_type, while in mesh_region_visitor, short_type is used.

One consequence of this is that the fem_interpolation_context::is_on_face() method seems not to work at the moment.

I have the impression that short_type is used in most cases for referring to element faces in getfem. Should I fix fem_interpolation_context making it to use the short_type instead?

Best regards
Kostas