[Getfem-users] Modeling Laplace equation with neumann boundary condition

From: Donghyeon Kim
Subject: [Getfem-users] Modeling Laplace equation with neumann boundary condition
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:17:32 +0900

Hi, I just started to use GetFEM++ few days ago. My project is to predict potential distribution when amount of constant current injected in 3D structure. Thus, my FEM model is laplace equation. However, in GetFEM++, I could not find how to set neumann boundary condition. In detail, I want to set neumann boundary condition at some face (grad(x)*n=k, x is solution, n is normal vector of face, and k is constant) Could you give me some advice or any clue?.

Thank you
Donghyeon Kim