[Getfem-users] (no subject)

From: Юрий Кульчицкий
Subject: [Getfem-users] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 21:02:49 +0300

Dear Getfem users,

I am experiencing an issue related to the problem formulation in the case when there are both boundary integrals and usual integrals in the 2D case.
A boundary integral arises both from adding an implicit boundary condition using an augmented Lagrange formulation and from the basic weak form equation. It also implies an additional unknown (which is a corresponding multiplier) and an additional test function.

May you point to me a way how can I formulate the problem correctly? I would be very grateful for any help. I tried to understand how bricks work, but so far with no success related to different integration domains.
I also enclose the full (simplified) weak form as png image if it would help: https://image.ibb.co/jTwUDw/La_Te_X_Example.png.

Sorry if this question is too simple. I'm not quite familiar with the library and the inner details of its FEM realization yet.

Regards,
Yuri Kulchitsky