Re: [Getfem-users] Demo_location_python

From: Zhenghuai Guo
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Demo_location_python
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 23:54:25 +0000

Thank you very much professor Renard.

Regards
Zhenghuai Guo

-----Original Message-----
From: Yves Renard <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018 3:21 AM
To: Zhenghuai Guo <address@hidden>
Cc: getfem-users <address@hidden>

Dear Zhenghuai Guo,

The test files are in fact not included into the Debian/Ubuntu package.

You can find them either in the archive in the directory interface/tests/python
of:

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/getfem/stable/getfem-5.2.tar.gz

or directly on the git repository :

http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/getfem.git/tree/interface/tests/python