Re: [Getfem-users] GetFEM++ 5.3

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] GetFEM++ 5.3
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:28:59 +0100

Dear Ashkan Rajabi,

GetFEM is a generic FEM library that gives some tools to build XFEM approximations. You can see this on the documentation

http://getfem.org/userdoc/xfem.html

Best regards,

Yves

Le 28/01/2019 à 07:26, شهر نوین عمران ومعماری a écrit :
Hello
I am Ashkan Rajabi, Designer of Special Structures in the Middle East.
We used method XFEM in one of our projects and it seems that your software has the ability to solve the problem with this method.

Can I give info about this software with Method xfem?

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  INSA-Lyon

---------