Re: [Getfem-users] something is broken

From: Andriy Andreykiv
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] something is broken
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:29:08 +0100

Dear Konstantinos,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to share the code. But, in general terms, the differences we see come from our bricks that heavily use assembly with workspaces and non-linear terms.
Given that you were working on workspaces, do you think you could detect some different behaviour in one of the standard contact examples of Getfem?

Best regards,
                       Andriy