Error in assembly string, maybe due to mesh definition

From: Davide Manfredo
Subject: Error in assembly string, maybe due to mesh definition
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 13:20:59 +0100

Dear Getfem++ Users,

I have the following bricks, in my assembled and working matrix, using MATLAB Interface

gf_model_set (md, 'add nonlinear generic assembly brick', mimLp, 'Div_uv.Test_pv', -1, 0, 0);
gf_model_set (md, 'add nonlinear generic assembly brick', mimLv, '-pv.Div_Test_uv', -1, 0, 0);

where uv and pv are two of the four unknowns of the system, and the mesh is a straight segment LambdaM defined as follows
Lambdaref= 0:1/(nbsk-1):1;
LambdaM=gf_mesh('cartesian', Lambdaref);

and mimLp and mimLv are the integration methods for uv and pv respectively over LambdaM.
uv is approximated by 'FEM_PK(1,1)'
pv is approximated by 'FEM_PK_DISCONTINUOUS(1,0)'

This is running properly, my problem starts when I modify the mesh.
In fact, I tried to define an empty mesh to which I added geometrical properties and points one by one, in the following way

LambdaM=gf_mesh('empty',3);  %Here Lambda is of dimension 3 because it's supposed to be a segment embedded in a 3D domain
gf_mesh_set(LambdaM, 'add point', [point vect]);
GT=gf_geotrans('GT_PK(1,1)');

Running the same codes as above I received the error "error in assembly string".
Do you have any idea what the problem could be? I think that the problem lies in the mesh definition, but I can't see where specifically since other bricks work perfectly and with the other mesh definition I didn't have any problem.

Thank you very much for your support,
Davide Manfredo