Re: MUMPS installation on macOS

From: Foad Sojoodi Farimani
Subject: Re: MUMPS installation on macOS
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 22:59:57 +0100

Dear Yves,

Thanks for the reply. There is actually a typo in that page :) you forgot b at the beginning of the brewsci

Best regards,
Foad

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 8:59 PM Yves Renard <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear Foad,

Thank you for the information. The page is updated. Can you confirm that the option --without-mpi is still available for the sequential version ?

Best regards,

Yves