How to build sphinx documentation?

From: edgar
Subject: How to build sphinx documentation?
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 19:31:16 +0000

Hi!

I am creating a package to build GetFEM from the Git sources for pacman-based distros (e.g. Parabola, Artix, Arch Linux) through a PKGBUILD.

I would like to how to build the sphinx documentation.
So far, the doxygen documentation works. I am attaching the draft of the PKGBUILD.

The PKGBUILD basically does this to build the documentation:

    make html-recursive

where realname=getfem (thanks to the logic of makepkg). I first got the following message:

    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "getfem/interface/src/python/getfem.py", line 46, in <module>
        from ._getfem import *
    ImportError: attempted relative import with no known parent package

Then, I got rid of the try: except: and replaced it with `from _getfem import *' only in getfem.py around line 48 and got

    ImportError: /usr/lib/libcmumps.so: undefined symbol: mpi_send_

I already have getfem 5.4.1 (commit 9ac4e7f2. I haven't tested it yet) with openmpi 4.0.5 and mumps 5.3.5.

Thanks :) .