RE: point numbering when reading two meshes

From: Lesage,Anne Cecile J
Subject: RE: point numbering when reading two meshes
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 23:11:00 +0000

Sorry the problem was not with node numbering

Correct me if I am wrong but my conclusion is that you shall respect the following ruke

“When you give getfem a list of pointid to impose a boundary conditions, make sure that the set of points defines faces”

There were only disconnected surface points in my list