getht-general

[Getht-general] GetHT 0.0.1 Released

From: Nick
Subject: [Getht-general] GetHT 0.0.1 Released
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 02:16:40 +0100

I'm pleased to announce the first release of GetHT: 0.0.1.

This is more of a preview release than anything representing a final
shape, due mainly to the fact that the Graphical User Interface
isn't included in the release, as it isn't finished yet.

However, the core functionality should mostly be there and working,
so please, download it, play with it, and submit any bug reports to
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=getht

The release can be found
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/getht/ , along with
accompanying GPG signatures and a couple of nice checksums.

Installation instructions may be found
https://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=158

Please do let me know what you think, including any suggestions or
criticisms, so that the next version can be greater still.

Also, if you would like to help out in any way, especially in
artwork or gtk programming, I would be very grateful to hear from
you.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Nick White

GetHT Developer / Maintainer

--
GPG Key : www.njw.me.uk/nick.gpg.asc     GPG Key ID: 04E4653F
  GPG Fingerprint: 9732 D7C7 A441 D79E FDF0 94F6 1F48 5674 04E4 653F