[gfsd]Re: Hello

From: xander
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Hello
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:14:04 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Richard Stallman wrote:

  > Please forgive me for taking so long to respond to your message.
  > It came when I was doing a lot of flying and got piled under
  > other things.
  >
  > It sounds like we can consider ACM a GNU program, but I don't know
  > whether you want to be its maintainer.
  >
  >     Regarding your earlier proposal about ACM, I'm not actively making
changes
  >     to it today

Hello all,

Forgive me for jumping in, but I do find your program name confusing
(see assoc. computing machinery; http://www.acm.org). The mentioned
association has been around for quite awhile and is renowned. Is your
program related to this organization? As the assoc. comp. mach. covers
a lot of topics, a simple search on an engine would result into a lot of
hits in the wrong direction.

Regards,
xander van wiggen