Re: [gfsd]glade

From: Matt Kraai
Subject: Re: [gfsd]glade
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:12:44 -0700

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 04:50:46PM +0100, Karl Söderström wrote:
> Hi Matt,
> What happened to the help page (http://opensource.lineo.com/~kraai/testing/)?
> Unfortunatly I didn't save the page, so this entry is based on what I
> remembered from the help. I'm pretty sure most of it is in the correct
> format, but I'm a bit uncertain about docs, category and version, e.g. are
> multiple categories and versions allowed?

Thanks for the glade entry.  I've committed it to CVS, and it should
show up tomorrow.

I moved the help page to the official website.  The canonical URL is now
http://www.gnu.org/gnulist/help.html .  From that page, there is a link
to the README file, which explains the prefered format for the docs,
category, and version fields.

Matt