[gfsd]Outsourcing of software development

From: Stoytcho Dimov
Subject: [gfsd]Outsourcing of software development
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 18:44:12 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

I found your address when going through a research in Internet and would
like to introduce our company.

We are an outsourcing software development company from Bulgaria,
specializing in custom programming for American, Australian and Western
European companies. We offer high quality services at very low prices and
after the expansion of our firm we are looking for new clients and partners.

If you are interested in our services, I would be happy to provide you with
any information and references you may request.

For more information please visit our web site at www.sbnd.net

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Stoytcho I. Dimov