[gfsd]ggv, maintain.text

From: Incoming FSF orders for 59 Temple Place
Subject: [gfsd]ggv, maintain.text
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:25:00 -0500

I set up ggv and sent Jaka all the necessary stuff.

I had to manufacture maintain.text, as it didn't exist.  There is
now a maintain.text, courtesy of "texi2html maintain.texi"
and "lynx -dump | cat > maintain.text", plus some cleaning up in
emacs.  Bradley, I think the automatic generating mechanism needs
to be fixed again.

                                   Brian Youmans
                                   FSF Office Staff

Free Software Foundation     |  A 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit
59 Temple Place, Suite 330   |  corporation; contributions
Boston, MA 02111-1307  USA   |  are tax-deductible in the
                             |  USA.
voice: +1-617-542-5942       |
fax:   +1-617-542-2652       |  Support Project GNU...
web:   http://www.gnu.org    |  GNU's Not Unix!