[gfsd]Re: Bush or Gore?

From: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Bush or Gore?
Date: 09 Nov 2000 12:11:10 -0800

"Joel N. Weber II" <address@hidden> writes:

> system-hackers is not an appropriate forum for discussing issues not
> related to the maintainence of GNU machines.  IE, discussion of
> politics does not belong on system-hackers (though politics of GNU
> system administration can be discussed on system-hackers).

Yo!  Fool!

system-hackers is a place for system hackers.  dictatorial policy
sucks.

And, in fact, the Onion is a comedy.  It's a joke.  It's not a
"discussion of issues".

If you want to bury your head in the sand, you can't insist that the
rest of us carry buckets of sand around so we can join you at your
demand.