[gfsd]Re: "Advance Form Processing Using JSP" --- Code Generator

From: Jackey Ho
Subject: [gfsd]Re: "Advance Form Processing Using JSP" --- Code Generator
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 16:02:48 -0800 (PST)

Bradley,

Thanks.

I have repackage the tarball again to include the
README.txt which includes the entry text and other
description.

Jho.

PS. Following is the entry text(I hope)

* Directory Entry:
        Under "GNU packages > Applications > Web
authoring"
* Name:
        advjspformproc
* Author:
        Jho
* Language
        Java, Jsp
* Brief Description:
        "Advance Form Processing Using Jsp" --- Code
Generator
* Long Description:
        * See the README.txt

(http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/categories.html#GNUsoftware),