[gfsd]Re: Serveez

From: stefan
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Serveez
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 14:51:28 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:

> Included below is a copy of the maintainer information file, if you haven't
> seen it already.  You can always find it on fencepost.gnu.org at
> /gd/gnuorg/maintain.{text,texi} and online at
> http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain_toc.html.  This document describes the
> responsibilities of maintaining a GNU program.  If you have any questions,
> please let us know.

Yes, I do have two small questions, raised from the file:

 * Do we (the developers) need to let our company's leaders sign a
   disclaimer for GNU Serveez ?
 * What are the experiences with the "proofreaders" ? That question is why
   we are not native English speakers (as you might have noticed already)
   and we are not sure about the documentation's correctness.

Thanks,
        address@hidden