[gfsd]You are invited to the EGovernment Inaugural Gala - Sat. 20 Jan -

From: David Dickson
Subject: [gfsd]You are invited to the EGovernment Inaugural Gala - Sat. 20 Jan - Wash D.C. -
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 08:39:00 -0500

To:      address@hidden

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE TO MEMBERS OF YOUR STAFF AND ORGANIZATION

Government and Industry Celebrate the E-Government and Technology Inaugural Gala

Saturday, 20 January 2001

Location:  Rennaisance Washington D.C. Hotel
999 Ninth Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20001

Telephone:  202-898-9000

Bands:  The Fabulous Hubcaps and Incognito

Special participation by the U.S. Marine Corps Honor Guard

"Federal CIO Council members have been involved in planning the e-Government
and Technology Inaugural Gala, support it, and expect to be in attendance that
night to welcome the new Administration to Washington". --James Flyzik, Vice
Chair, Federal CIO Council

Co-Sponsors:

AFFIRM
Council for Excellence in Government
FGIPC
GEIA
Government Computer News
GSA Federal Technology Service
INPUT Government
ITAA Technology Leadership Consortium
Market*Access International, Inc.
Potomac Forum, Ltd.
Washington Technology
Women in Technology

Corporate Sponsors:

ACS Government Solutions Group
Andrulis
Booz, Allen & Hamilton
CNSI
DynCorp
Federal Computer Week
GTSI
Logicon
Microsoft
MicroStrategy
NCI
NCS
Price Waterhouse Coopers
Signal Corporation
Titan Averstar
TRW
Turner Consulting Group

e-Invitation Sponsor:
Gearboxx Interactive Studios

Premier Media Sponsor:
Federal Computer Week

… new sponsors to be announced.

Special Note:  This is a NON-POLITICAL event.

This year, our e-government and IT Community will welcome the new President and
the new administration with an Inaugural Gala: "The Government and Industry
e-Government
and Technology Community Welcomes the New Administration".

We have the Fabulous Hubcaps and Incognito bands booked again for a night of
celebration and show of support of the new President. We will also welcome the
new political appointees and provide an opportunity for the government CIOs and
senior government-industry IT folks to show support for the new Administration.

SPECIAL NOTE ON SPONSORSHIPS AND CHARITY DONATIONS

The e-Government and Technology Inaugural Executive Advisory Committee has
asked
that we report to you on its commitment to donating 50% of sponsorship sales
proceeds to the designated charity(ies). Already, we have pledges for $100,000
in sponsorships with HALF of this amount going to charity -- and there may be
more coming.  We will announce charities as soon as possible. The selection
process
is nearly complete. Registrations, corporate sponsorships and commitments from
our information technology communities have been excellent and we are excited
about our commitment to charity and the success of our prestigious event!

Inaugural Gala Co-Chairs:

Manny DeVera, GSA/FTS
Art Chantker, Potomac Consortium, Inc.

Event Production and Marketing by:

Market*Access International, Inc.

This is a non-political event.

Tickets for the gala: Government: $75 individually, or $125 per couple
Industry:
$300 per person

Gala Ticket Purchase and Information Options

[1] Phone: 301-652-0810 and speak with Ms. Colleen Harbison.
[2] Email: address@hidden
[3] Register online: Use our online booking form to register and pay by credit
card electronically.
[4] Fax: registration form to 301-652-0914.
[5] Mail: registration form to:

Market*Access International, Inc.
5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 810
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815

Market*Access provides marketing, sales, research and event support to
government
and commercial clients.  For more information on our company and its products
and services, please visit our web site at www.marketaccess.org or call
301-455-5633.