[gfsd]Web interface for Directory

From: Janet Casey
Subject: [gfsd]Web interface for Directory
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 16:58:41 -0500

--text follows this line--

Is there anyone who would be interested in, or knows someone who might
be interested in, writing a Web interface for the Directory? We have
had several candidates who thought they could give us some help but
were unable to do so, so were are once again looking for someone to do
the job.

A front end has been about 75% completed; the results have been posted
at http://www.nanogig.net/newfiles.html; the site was up yesterday but
it's been flaky before that so you may not be able to get through to
look at the files. I apologize for this and have told Phil about the
problem. If you have questions about what's already been done you can
also write directory to Phil Rulon at <address@hidden>. Work has not yet
been started on a back end.

Thanks for your help!

--