Re: [gfsd]new driver. Mimio whiteboard meeting assistant (fwd)

From: Matt Kraai
Subject: Re: [gfsd]new driver. Mimio whiteboard meeting assistant (fwd)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:29:55 -0800

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 09:50:13PM +0100, Roberto Diaz wrote:
> How can I get an entry? how can I upload?

Howdy,

To add an entry, follow the instructions on
http://www.gnu.org/gnulist/help.html and send the result to
address@hidden .  Feel free to let us know if you have any
questions.

As for uploading, if you want to distribute your software from
ftp.gnu.org you will need to talk to someone else.  Look around on
the website for information on who this is.

Matt