[gfsd]Re: Account Please

From: Chris Dingle
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Account Please
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 04:21:47 -0500

Hi Eric,

I've created your account on fencepost.gnu.org with login name eb,
as you requested.

I need a secure way by which to communicate your passwords to you.
We prefer do this in one of the following ways, in descending order
of preference: 1) GPG (or PGP) public key; 2) telephone or fax; 3) by post.

If you have a GPG public key please send your key to address@hidden
I will encrypt your account information and email a GPG encrypted
message back to you.

If you'd like to access our machines via ssh key you will need to send
us your ssh public key as well.

Thanks,
-chris