Re: address@hidden: Attn: Broken Links Dpt.]

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Attn: Broken Links Dpt.]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:09:54 -0400

Thanks for telling us about this! Can you tell me exactly where you
saw this link, as I checked the GNU site
(http://www.gnu.org/directory/chess.html) half an hour after I got
your mail, and the correct URL was up. Perhaps you were on one of our
mirror sites?

Plesae understand that we really appreciate your taking the time to
write to us when you saw inacurate information- this is often the
first way we find out about dead links and incorrect information. But
we want all the sites where you can get GNU software to be completely
accurate, so if you could give me any information on exectly hwere
you saw the chess v. 5.00 I'd aprreciate it.

Thank you!

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org