Re: [gfsd]Volunteer

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]Volunteer
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:08:59 -0400

--text follows this line--

Tammy,

Yes, we'd be happy to have more volunters! Thanks for your
interest. You can get information on the Directory project at
http://www.gnu.org/directory/help.html#addingtries

You'll see a link to the README, which will give you information about
the project, and another link to the template we use to fill out
entries.

If you'd like to write up descriptions of books, please write to
address@hidden That's the address for the GNU volunteer coordinator, who
can put you in touch with the people who can get you started on that
project.

Thanks again for you rinterest in free software! If you have any other
questions, please feel free to contact me.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org
address@hidden